Degrees and Appointments
- AB 2003, Dartmouth College
- Ph.D. 2008, University of Chicago
- Postdoctoral Fellow 2008-2011, University of California, Berkeley
- Assistant Professor 2011-2018, University of Arizona
- Associate Professor 2018- , University of Arizona
Specialties: Bioorganic, Chemical Biology, Synthesis/Synthetic Methods, Development
Broadly speaking, our group uses organic chemistry to develop chemical tools that can interrogate biochemical environments that are otherwise challenging to probe. Many of our probes become reactive only after a unique biochemical environment has triggered the release of a reactive moiety. We are fascinated with questions of selectivity from the scale of small molecules, to proteins, to entire organs within an animal. Read More.